Ligue de Hockey Simulé Active
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Ligue de Hockey Simulé Active

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Manga Spy x Family Tome 13 édition Collector : ...
Voir le deal

Presse et Milestone

3 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuteurMessage
SoupQc
Admin
SoupQc

Presse et Milestone - Page 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Presse et Milestone   Presse et Milestone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 9 Avr - 22:06

4-4-2011 Matt Cullen reaches a milestone !
Matt Cullen(MIN) scored the 500th point of his career in tonight's game against the Calgary Flames on a feed by Pierre-Marc Bouchard. That's one for the books, the happy player said in a hockey magazine.

A native of USA, Matt Cullen was originally drafted to the NHL by the Anaheim Mighty Ducks in the 2nd round of the 1996 entry draft. He has appeared in 959 NHL games during his career, notching 187 goals and adding 313 assists along with 410 penalty minutes. The 34 year old center has played 79 games with the Minnesota Wild this season, totalling 18+21=39 with 18 PIM.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://lhsa.forum-canada.com
SoupQc
Admin
SoupQc

MessageSujet: Re: Presse et Milestone   Presse et Milestone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 9 Avr - 22:07

5-4-2011 Marian Hossa reaches a milestone !
Marian Hossa(CHI) scored the 400th goal of his career in tonight's game against the Atlanta Thrashers on a feed by Patrick Sharp. As long as the team wins I'm happy. The personal records don't mean anything to me if they aren't a part of winning the Cup, he said after the game.

A native of Slovakia, Marian Hossa was originally drafted to the NHL by the Ottawa Senators in the 1st round of the 1997 entry draft. He has appeared in 912 NHL games during his career, notching 400 goals and adding 437 assists along with 508 penalty minutes. The 32 year old right wing has played 80 games with the Chicago Blackhawks this season, totalling 37+30=67 with 32 PIM.

SoupQc
Admin
SoupQc

MessageSujet: Re: Presse et Milestone   Presse et Milestone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 9 Avr - 22:07

6-4-2011 Media criticises the Atlanta Thrashers
The Atlanta Thrashers are stumbling in a 5 game winless streak. Atlanta Thrashers defenseman Paul Martin commented about their recent play: We don't even want to think about it anymore. We need to find our game and get out of this.

SoupQc
Admin
SoupQc

7-4-2011 Media glorifies the Vancouver Canucks
The media is impressed by the team's 5 game winning streak. Much of the credit is granted to the good work of general manager a and headcoach Alain Vigneault

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7-4-2011 Media glorifies the Nashville Predators
The media is impressed by the team's 5 game winning streak. Much of the credit is granted to the good work of general manager a and headcoach Barry Trotz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7-4-2011 Media praises the Boston Bruins
When we were healthy, we were one of the best teams in the league, commented Boston Bruins coach Claude Julien after today's game against the New York Islanders. This brings their current streak to 6 games undefeated.

SoupQc
Admin
SoupQc

MessageSujet: Re: Presse et Milestone   Presse et Milestone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 9 Avr - 22:08

8-4-2011 Daniel Brière reaches a milestone !
Daniel Brière(ANA) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the San Jose Sharks on a goal by Vyacheslav Voinov. Awesome, even more so because the game was televised, he said after the game in the dressing room..

A native of Canada, Daniel Brière was originally drafted to the NHL by the Phoenix Coyotes in the 1st round of the 1996 entry draft. He has appeared in 742 NHL games during his career, notching 218 goals and adding 300 assists along with 614 penalty minutes. The 33 year old right wing has played 76 games with the Anaheim Mighty Ducks this season, totalling 20+35=55 with 78 PIM.

SoupQc
Admin
SoupQc

MessageSujet: Re: Presse et Milestone   Presse et Milestone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeLun 25 Avr - 18:48

14-10-2011 Marian Gaborik reaches a milestone !
Marian Gaborik(WSH) scored the 300th goal of his career in tonight's game against the Dallas Stars on a feed by Greg McKegg. The coach gave me a chance to play, and I'm just trying to show him he made the right decision, he said outside the teams dressing room.

A native of Slovakia, Marian Gaborik was originally drafted to the NHL by the Minnesota Wild in the 1st round of the 2000 entry draft. He has appeared in 664 NHL games during his career, notching 300 goals and adding 298 assists along with 424 penalty minutes. The 29 year old right wing has played 4 games with the Washington Capitals this season, totalling 3+3=6 with 6 PIM.

13-10-2011 Dany Heatley reaches a milestone !
Dany Heatley(SJ) scored the 700th point of his career in tonight's game against the Boston Bruins on a feed by Dan Boyle. I hope this will get me in Don Cherry's good books, he commented and was all smiles.

A native of Canada, Dany Heatley was originally drafted to the NHL by the Atlanta Thrashers in the 1st round of the 2000 entry draft. He has appeared in 675 NHL games during his career, notching 341 goals and adding 359 assists along with 594 penalty minutes. The 30 year old right wing has played 4 games with the San Jose Sharks this season, totalling 3+3=6 with 6 PIM.

11-10-2011 Henrik Zetterberg reaches a milestone !
Henrik Zetterberg(DET) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Colorado Avalanche on a goal by Ryan Smyth. Whatever I can do to help the team is okay by me. As long as we get the 2 points that's the main thing, were his words after the game..

A native of Sweden, Henrik Zetterberg was originally drafted to the NHL by the Detroit Red Wings in the 7th round of the 1999 entry draft. He has appeared in 590 NHL games during his career, notching 235 goals and adding 300 assists along with 202 penalty minutes. The 31 year old center has played 2 games with the Detroit Red Wings this season, totalling 2+2=4 with 0 PIM.

7-10-2011 Eric Staal reaches a milestone !
Eric Staal(MTL) scored the 500th point of his career in tonight's game against the Buffalo Sabres on a feed by Maxim Lapierre. I just want to thank all the people that have supported me throughout my career. I couldn't have done this without them, he read from a prepared statement.

A native of Canada, Eric Staal was originally drafted to the NHL by the Carolina Hurricanes in the 1st round of the 2003 entry draft. He has appeared in 562 NHL games during his career, notching 229 goals and adding 271 assists along with 373 penalty minutes. The 26 year old center has played 1 games with the Montreal Canadiens this season, totalling 1+0=1 with 0 PIM.

SoupQc
Admin
SoupQc

MessageSujet: Re: Presse et Milestone   Presse et Milestone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMar 26 Avr - 17:36

19-10-2011 Marian Gaborik reaches a milestone !
Marian Gaborik(WSH) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the New York Islanders on a goal by Alexander Ovechkin. I just come to the rink ready to play and give it 110%, the happy player commented..

A native of Slovakia, Marian Gaborik was originally drafted to the NHL by the Minnesota Wild in the 1st round of the 2000 entry draft. He has appeared in 666 NHL games during his career, notching 300 goals and adding 300 assists along with 426 penalty minutes. The 29 year old right wing has played 6 games with the Washington Capitals this season, totalling 3+5=8 with 8 PIM.

19-10-2011 Marian Gaborik reaches a milestone !
Marian Gaborik(WSH) scored the 600th point of his career in tonight's game against the New York Islanders on a goal by Alexander Ovechkin. The puck has been bouncing for me lately, the happy player commented..

A native of Slovakia, Marian Gaborik was originally drafted to the NHL by the Minnesota Wild in the 1st round of the 2000 entry draft. He has appeared in 666 NHL games during his career, notching 300 goals and adding 300 assists along with 426 penalty minutes. The 29 year old right wing has played 6 games with the Washington Capitals this season, totalling 3+5=8 with 8 PIM.

18-10-2011 Petr Sykora reaches a milestone !
Petr Sykora(VAN) scored the 700th point of his career in tonight's game against the Calgary Flames on a feed by Cody Hodgson. In a game like this, it was nice to set that milestone, he commented to the media.

A native of Czech, Petr Sykora was originally drafted to the NHL by the New Jersey Devils in the 1st round of the 1995 entry draft. He has appeared in 1023 NHL games during his career, notching 312 goals and adding 388 assists along with 441 penalty minutes. The 34 year old left wing has played 6 games with the Vancouver Canucks this season, totalling 2+1=3 with 4 PIM.

SoupQc
Admin
SoupQc

MessageSujet: Re: Presse et Milestone   Presse et Milestone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMer 27 Avr - 16:09

1-11-2011 Daymond Langkow reaches a milestone !

Daymond Langkow(CGY) scored the 700th point of his career in tonight's game against the Colorado Avalanche on a goal by Nicklas Bergfors. It is just part of my job, he replied before ducking into the dressing room..

A native of Canada, Daymond Langkow was originally drafted to the NHL by the Tampa Bay Lightning in the 1st round of the 1995 entry draft. He has appeared in 1107 NHL games during his career, notching 284 goals and adding 416 assists along with 555 penalty minutes. The 35 year old center has played 12 games with the Calgary Flames this season, totalling 2+6=8 with 6 PIM.

31-10-2011 Ryan Smyth reaches a milestone !

Ryan Smyth(DET) notched the 400th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Washington Capitals on a goal by Zdeno Chara. Hey, I'm just happy it went in the net. Wins are more important than assist records for us right now, was all he could say after the game..

A native of Canada, Ryan Smyth was originally drafted to the NHL by the Edmonton Oilers in the 1st round of the 1994 entry draft. He has appeared in 1042 NHL games during his career, notching 350 goals and adding 400 assists along with 789 penalty minutes. The 35 year old right wing has played 11 games with the Detroit Red Wings this season, totalling 3+6=9 with 8 PIM.

31-10-2011 Media criticises the Buffalo Sabres BUF
It isn't the happiest time for the Buffalo Sabres as they are on a 5 game winless streak. Buffalo Sabres coach Lindy Ruff had little to say about the way things are going: I don't know. Nothing seems to work...

28-10-2011 Patrik Elias reaches a milestone !

Patrik Elias(NJ) scored the 800th point of his career in tonight's game against the Montreal Canadiens on a feed by Brooks Orpik. This one is for the fans who are paying my salary, he said after the game in the dressing room.

A native of Czech, Patrik Elias was originally drafted to the NHL by the New Jersey Devils in the 2nd round of the 1994 entry draft. He has appeared in 962 NHL games during his career, notching 339 goals and adding 461 assists along with 496 penalty minutes. The 35 year old left wing has played 7 games with the New Jersey Devils this season, totalling 2+3=5 with 0 PIM.

27-10-2011 Martin St. Louis reaches a milestone !

Martin St. Louis(TB) scored the 300th goal of his career in tonight's game against the Ottawa Senators on a feed by Steven Stamkos. As long as the team wins I'm happy. The personal records don't mean anything to me if they aren't a part of winning the Cup, he said after the game.

A native of Canada, Martin St. Louis, was originally signed as a free agent to the NHL. He has appeared in 859 NHL games during his career, notching 300 goals and adding 466 assists along with 266 penalty minutes. The 36 year old left wing has played 8 games with the Tampa Bay Lightning this season, totalling 7+4=11 with 4 PIM.

25-10-2011 Rick Nash reaches a milestone !

Rick Nash(CBS) scored the 500th point of his career in tonight's game against the Los Angeles Kings on a goal by Jakub Voracek. I just want to thank all the people that have supported me throughout my career. I couldn't have done this without them, he said to the press..

A native of Canada, Rick Nash was originally drafted to the NHL by the Columbus Blue Jackets in the 1st round of the 2002 entry draft. He has appeared in 595 NHL games during his career, notching 266 goals and adding 234 assists along with 530 penalty minutes. The 27 year old right wing has played 8 games with the Columbus Blue Jackets this season, totalling 4+4=8 with 0 PIM.

SoupQc
Admin
SoupQc

MessageSujet: Re: Presse et Milestone   Presse et Milestone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Avr - 15:30

9-11-2011 Jamie Langenbrunner reaches a milestone !
Jamie Langenbrunner(NYR) notched the 400th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Washington Capitals on a goal by Devin Setoguchi. You gotta' hand it to their team today, they came to play and made us work for everything we got, he said after the game in the dressing room..

A native of USA, Jamie Langenbrunner was originally drafted to the NHL by the Dallas Stars in the 2nd round of the 1993 entry draft. He has appeared in 1024 NHL games during his career, notching 242 goals and adding 400 assists along with 774 penalty minutes. The 36 year old right wing has played 14 games with the New York Rangers this season, totalling 4+8=12 with 2 PIM.

5-11-2011 Simon Gagné reaches a milestone !
Simon Gagné(TB) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Washington Capitals on a goal by Ryan Malone. Sometimes the puck just bounces your way..., the happy player said in a hockey magazine..

A native of Canada, Simon Gagné was originally drafted to the NHL by the Philadelphia Flyers in the 1st round of the 1998 entry draft. He has appeared in 756 NHL games during his career, notching 290 goals and adding 300 assists along with 318 penalty minutes. The 31 year old left wing has played 12 games with the Tampa Bay Lightning this season, totalling 2+5=7 with 4 PIM.

4-11-2011 Media attacks the Washington Capitals WSH
The media is disappointed by the team's 5 game losing streak. Most of the critic is addressed to the work of general manager a and headcoach Peter DeBoer

2-11-2011 Joe Thornton reaches a milestone !
Joe Thornton(SJ) scored the 1000th point of his career in tonight's game against the Carolina Hurricanes on a feed by Dany Heatley. That's one for the books, he said to the press.

A native of Canada, Joe Thornton was originally drafted to the NHL by the Boston Bruins in the 1st round of the 1997 entry draft. He has appeared in 1001 NHL games during his career, notching 311 goals and adding 689 assists along with 907 penalty minutes. The 32 year old center has played 4 games with the San Jose Sharks this season, totalling 2+1=3 with 0 PIM.

Dernière édition par SoupQc le Lun 2 Mai - 19:20, édité 1 fois
SoupQc
Admin
SoupQc

MessageSujet: Re: Presse et Milestone   Presse et Milestone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeLun 2 Mai - 19:19

21-11-2011 Lubomir Visnovsky reaches a milestone !
Lubomir Visnovsky(PHO) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the St. Louis Blues on a goal by Lee Stempniak. Hey, I'm just happy it went in the net. Wins are more important than assist records for us right now, he replied after giving his game stick to a representative of a local charity organization..

A native of Slovakia, Lubomir Visnovsky was originally drafted to the NHL by the Los Angeles Kings in the 4th round of the 2000 entry draft. He has appeared in 716 NHL games during his career, notching 102 goals and adding 300 assists along with 288 penalty minutes. The 35 year old defenseman has played 21 games with the Phoenix Coyotes this season, totalling 2+11=13 with 10 PIM.

20-11-2011 Media praises the Tampa Bay Lightning TB
The Tampa Bay Lightning are flying high with a 11 game undefeated streak. Tampa Bay Lightning defenseman Shea Weber commented about their recent success: It's just so exciting to come to the rink these days. I mean, we're even enjoying practice!

16-11-2011 Jarome Iginla reaches a milestone !
Jarome Iginla(CHI) scored the 1000th point of his career in tonight's game against the Pittsburgh Penguins on a feed by Marian Hossa. In a game like this, it was nice to set that milestone, the happy player commented.

A native of Canada, Jarome Iginla was originally drafted to the NHL by the Dallas Stars in the 1st round of the 1995 entry draft. He has appeared in 1123 NHL games during his career, notching 488 goals and adding 512 assists along with 770 penalty minutes. The 34 year old right wing has played 17 games with the Chicago Blackhawks this season, totalling 10+6=16 with 9 PIM.

SoupQc
Admin
SoupQc

MessageSujet: Re: Presse et Milestone   Presse et Milestone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Mai - 15:17

28-11-2011 Sidney Crosby reaches a milestone !
Sidney Crosby(PIT) scored the 600th point of his career in tonight's game against the Boston Bruins on a feed by Mike Cammalleri. The puck has been bouncing for me lately, the happy player commented.

A native of Canada, Sidney Crosby was originally drafted to the NHL by the Pittsburgh Penguins in the 1st round of the 2005 entry draft. He has appeared in 466 NHL games during his career, notching 227 goals and adding 373 assists along with 418 penalty minutes. The 24 year old center has played 22 games with the Pittsburgh Penguins this season, totalling 12+14=26 with 8 PIM.

25-11-2011 Media glorifies the Calgary Flames CGY
The media is impressed by the team's 5 game winning streak. Much of the credit is granted to the good work of general manager a and headcoach

25-11-2011 Media criticises the Edmonton Oilers EDM
The Edmonton Oilers are spinning in a 8 game winless streak. Edmonton Oilers defenseman Kris Letang commented about their recent play: It seems like everything is going wrong now. It's not the best of times for us right now...

22-11-2011 Media praises the Tampa Bay Lightning TB
As a coach, if you can get your team to work hard every night, then you've done your job, commented Tampa Bay Lightning coach Guy Boucher after today's game against the Carolina Hurricanes. This brings their current streak to 12 games undefeated.

Frankyboy

Frankyboy

MessageSujet: Re: Presse et Milestone   Presse et Milestone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Mai - 20:44

8-12-2011 Media attacks the Minnesota Wild
The media is disappointed by the team's 5 game losing streak. Most of the critic is addressed to the work of general manager a and headcoach Mike Foligno

6-12-2011 Pavol Demitra reaches a milestone !

Pavol Demitra(WSH) notched the 500th assist of his career in tonight's game against the New York Rangers on a goal by Saku Koivu. We were playing our game tonight and I just happened to be in the right place at the right time, the happy player said in a hockey magazine..

A native of Slovakia, Pavol Demitra was originally drafted to the NHL by the Ottawa Senators in the 9th round of the 1993 entry draft. He has appeared in 943 NHL games during his career, notching 326 goals and adding 500 assists along with 312 penalty minutes. The 37 year old left wing has played 26 games with the Washington Capitals this season, totalling 6+9=15 with 10 PIM.

2-12-2011 Joe Thornton reaches a milestone !

Joe Thornton(SJ) notched the 700th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Minnesota Wild on a goal by Dan Boyle. For me this is dream come true, he said after viewing the play on the TV studio monitor..

A native of Canada, Joe Thornton was originally drafted to the NHL by the Boston Bruins in the 1st round of the 1997 entry draft. He has appeared in 1013 NHL games during his career, notching 317 goals and adding 700 assists along with 912 penalty minutes. The 32 year old center has played 16 games with the San Jose Sharks this season, totalling 8+12=20 with 5 PIM.

1-12-2011 Brad Richards reaches a milestone !

Brad Richards(EDM) scored the 700th point of his career in tonight's game against the Dallas Stars on a feed by Brian Boyle. I just want to thank all the people that have supported me throughout my career. I couldn't have done this without them, he read from a prepared statement.

A native of Canada, Brad Richards was originally drafted to the NHL by the Tampa Bay Lightning in the 3rd round of the 1998 entry draft. He has appeared in 806 NHL games during his career, notching 216 goals and adding 484 assists along with 191 penalty minutes. The 31 year old center has played 24 games with the Edmonton Oilers this season, totalling 6+9=15 with 8 PIM.

Frankyboy

Frankyboy

MessageSujet: Re: Presse et Milestone   Presse et Milestone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeDim 8 Mai - 7:57

21-12-2011 Daniel Sedin reaches a milestone !

Daniel Sedin(VAN) notched the 400th assist of his career in tonight's game against the St. Louis Blues on a goal by Henrik Sedin. I'm happy about it but that's it, gotta think other things now, he said after the game..

A native of Sweden, Daniel Sedin was originally drafted to the NHL by the Vancouver Canucks in the 1st round of the 1999 entry draft. He has appeared in 820 NHL games during his career, notching 251 goals and adding 400 assists along with 362 penalty minutes. The 31 year old left wing has played 33 games with the Vancouver Canucks this season, totalling 11+18=29 with 10 PIM.

17-12-2011 Media glorifies the Anaheim Mighty Ducks

The media is impressed by the team's 7 game winning streak. Much of the credit is granted to the good work of general manager a and headcoach Mike Foligno

16-12-2011 Andy McDonald reaches a milestone !

Andy McDonald(STL) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Nashville Predators on a goal by David Backes. Awesome, even more so because the game was televised, the happy player commented..

A native of Canada, Andy McDonald, was originally signed as a free agent to the NHL. He has appeared in 679 NHL games during his career, notching 175 goals and adding 300 assists along with 345 penalty minutes. The 34 year old center has played 32 games with the St. Louis Blues this season, totalling 9+16=25 with 36 PIM.

13-12-2011 Media glorifies the Anaheim Mighty Ducks

The media is impressed by the team's 5 game winning streak. Much of the credit is granted to the good work of general manager a and headcoach Mike Foligno

SoupQc
Admin
SoupQc

MessageSujet: Re: Presse et Milestone   Presse et Milestone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMar 10 Mai - 18:54

20-1-2012 Simon Gagné reaches a milestone !
Simon Gagné(TB) scored the 300th goal of his career in tonight's game against the Ottawa Senators on a feed by Frans Nielsen. This is an unbeliveable feeling, i don't know what else to say, he said at the post-game press conference.

A native of Canada, Simon Gagné was originally drafted to the NHL by the Philadelphia Flyers in the 1st round of the 1998 entry draft. He has appeared in 777 NHL games during his career, notching 300 goals and adding 306 assists along with 330 penalty minutes. The 31 year old left wing has played 33 games with the Tampa Bay Lightning this season, totalling 12+11=23 with 16 PIM.

19-1-2012 Evgeni Malkin reaches a milestone !
Evgeni Malkin(ANA) scored the 500th point of his career in tonight's game against the Phoenix Coyotes on a feed by Bobby Ryan. I'm not out here to set records, but it's always nice to get the points, our record breaker told a Hockey Night in Canada reporter.

A native of Russia, Evgeni Malkin was originally drafted to the NHL by the Pittsburgh Penguins in the 1st round of the 2004 entry draft. He has appeared in 423 NHL games during his career, notching 199 goals and adding 301 assists along with 374 penalty minutes. The 25 year old center has played 48 games with the Anaheim Mighty Ducks this season, totalling 27+32=59 with 4 PIM.

19-1-2012 Media praises the New Jersey Devils NJ
The New Jersey Devils are flying high with a 7 game undefeated streak. New Jersey Devils center Brooks Laich commented about their recent success: We're all kind of excited, we just can't hide it. I hope we continue to play like this in the future...

16-1-2012 Zdeno Chara reaches a milestone !
Zdeno Chara(DET) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Vancouver Canucks on a goal by Henrik Zetterberg. Making beautiful plays is fun on the ice I think, he said after the game in the dressing room..

A native of Slovakia, Zdeno Chara was originally drafted to the NHL by the New York Islanders in the 3rd round of the 1996 entry draft. He has appeared in 976 NHL games during his career, notching 130 goals and adding 300 assists along with 1408 penalty minutes. The 34 year old defenseman has played 47 games with the Detroit Red Wings this season, totalling 8+21=29 with 62 PIM.

16-1-2012 Media glorifies the New Jersey Devils NJ
The media is impressed by the team's 5 game winning streak. Much of the credit is granted to the good work of general manager a and headcoach John MacLean

12-1-2012 Evgeni Malkin reaches a milestone !
Evgeni Malkin(ANA) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Toronto Maple Leafs on a goal by Brian Campbell. It's a joy to be playing with these guys, they are the best teammates anyone could have, he said after the game..

A native of Russia, Evgeni Malkin was originally drafted to the NHL by the Pittsburgh Penguins in the 1st round of the 2004 entry draft. He has appeared in 419 NHL games during his career, notching 195 goals and adding 300 assists along with 374 penalty minutes. The 25 year old center has played 44 games with the Anaheim Mighty Ducks this season, totalling 23+31=54 with 4 PIM.

10-1-2012 Media attacks the Carolina Hurricanes CAR
The media is disappointed by the team's 5 game losing streak. Most of the critic is addressed to the work of general manager a and headcoach

8-1-2012 Petr Sykora reaches a milestone !
Petr Sykora(VAN) notched the 400th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Nashville Predators on a goal by Alex Burrows. Give all the credit to the goalscorer, he replied after giving his game stick to a representative of a local charity organization..

A native of Czech, Petr Sykora was originally drafted to the NHL by the New Jersey Devils in the 1st round of the 1995 entry draft. He has appeared in 1058 NHL games during his career, notching 316 goals and adding 400 assists along with 457 penalty minutes. The 35 year old left wing has played 41 games with the Vancouver Canucks this season, totalling 6+13=19 with 20 PIM.

7-1-2012 Simon Gagné reaches a milestone !
Simon Gagné(TB) scored the 600th point of his career in tonight's game against the St. Louis Blues on a goal by Frans Nielsen. I just want to thank this great organization for presenting me with the opportunity to play in the NHL, he said after the game in the dressing room..

A native of Canada, Simon Gagné was originally drafted to the NHL by the Philadelphia Flyers in the 1st round of the 1998 entry draft. He has appeared in 771 NHL games during his career, notching 295 goals and adding 305 assists along with 330 penalty minutes. The 31 year old left wing has played 27 games with the Tampa Bay Lightning this season, totalling 7+10=17 with 16 PIM.

6-1-2012 Media attacks the Toronto Maple Leafs TOR
The media is disappointed by the team's 8 game losing streak. Most of the critic is addressed to the work of general manager a and headcoach

6-1-2012 Media glorifies the New York Islanders NYI
The media is impressed by the team's 6 game winning streak. Much of the credit is granted to the good work of general manager a and headcoach

5-1-2012 Media criticises the Colorado Avalanche COL
We've been kicking ourselves for this streak but it seems like nothing is helping us right now said Colorado Avalanche coach after today's game against the St. Louis Blues. The Colorado Avalanche have now a 13 game winless streak.

5-1-2012 Brenden Morrow reaches a milestone !
Brenden Morrow(PIT) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Montreal Canadiens on a goal by Sidney Crosby. Whatever I can do to help the team is okay by me. As long as we get the 2 points that's the main thing, our record breaker told a Hockey Night in Canada reporter..

A native of Canada, Brenden Morrow was originally drafted to the NHL by the Dallas Stars in the 1st round of the 1997 entry draft. He has appeared in 788 NHL games during his career, notching 237 goals and adding 300 assists along with 1130 penalty minutes. The 32 year old right wing has played 39 games with the Pittsburgh Penguins this season, totalling 12+22=34 with 48 PIM.

1-1-2012 Tomas Holmström reaches a milestone !
Tomas Holmström(CHI) scored the 500th point of his career in tonight's game against the Colorado Avalanche on a goal by Jarome Iginla. In a game like this, it was nice to set that milestone, the player said in an interview..

A native of Sweden, Tomas Holmström was originally drafted to the NHL by the Detroit Red Wings in the of the 1994 entry draft. He has appeared in 971 NHL games during his career, notching 231 goals and adding 269 assists along with 701 penalty minutes. The 38 year old right wing has played 34 games with the Chicago Blackhawks this season, totalling 6+5=11 with 18 PIM.

1-1-2012 Henrik Sedin reaches a milestone !
Henrik Sedin(VAN) notched the 500th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Nashville Predators on a goal by Ryan Kesler. For me this is dream come true, he said after viewing the play on the TV studio monitor..

A native of Sweden, Henrik Sedin was originally drafted to the NHL by the Vancouver Canucks in the 1st round of the 1999 entry draft. He has appeared in 848 NHL games during his career, notching 185 goals and adding 500 assists along with 504 penalty minutes. The 31 year old center has played 38 games with the Vancouver Canucks this season, totalling 16+19=35 with 18 PIM.

27-12-2011 Media praises the New Jersey Devils NJ
I think one of the things that has been evident is we've had a chance to practice, commented New Jersey Devils coach John MacLean after today's game against the Boston Bruins. This brings their current streak to 9 games undefeated.

27-12-2011 Mike Ribeiro reaches a milestone !
Mike Ribeiro(OTT) scored the 500th point of his career in tonight's game against the Washington Capitals on a goal by Thomas Vanek. In a game like this, it was nice to set that milestone, our record breaker told a Hockey Night in Canada reporter..

A native of Canada, Mike Ribeiro was originally drafted to the NHL by the Montreal Canadiens in the 2nd round of the 1998 entry draft. He has appeared in 694 NHL games during his career, notching 168 goals and adding 332 assists along with 287 penalty minutes. The 31 year old center has played 35 games with the Ottawa Senators this season, totalling 8+15=23 with 13 PIM.

26-12-2011 Patrick Marleau reaches a milestone !
Patrick Marleau(SJ) scored the 800th point of his career in tonight's game against the Los Angeles Kings on a feed by Viktor Kozlov. You've got to hand it to the other guys in the room though, they gave it their all tonight, he said at the post-game press conference.

A native of Canada, Patrick Marleau was originally drafted to the NHL by the San Jose Sharks in the 1st round of the 1997 entry draft. He has appeared in 1070 NHL games during his career, notching 365 goals and adding 435 assists along with 349 penalty minutes. The 32 year old left wing has played 35 games with the San Jose Sharks this season, totalling 15+20=35 with 10 PIM.

SoupQc
Admin
SoupQc

MessageSujet: Re: Presse et Milestone   Presse et Milestone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMer 11 Mai - 17:23

3-2-2012 Media praises the Tampa Bay Lightning TB
We've worked hard this season and the results speak for them selves said Tampa Bay Lightning coach Guy Boucher after today's win over the Chicago Blackhawks. The Tampa Bay Lightning have now a 9 game undefeated streak.

3-2-2012 Media criticises the Ottawa Senators OTT
The Ottawa Senators are stumbling in a 12 game winless streak. Ottawa Senators defenseman Mark Fistric commented about their recent play: We don't even want to think about it anymore. We need to find our game and get out of this.

1-2-2012 Marian Hossa reaches a milestone !

Marian Hossa(CHI) scored the 900th point of his career in tonight's game against the Columbus Blue Jackets on a feed by Jonathan Toews. All of them are special, but I'm going to remember this one the most, he read from a prepared statement.

A native of Slovakia, Marian Hossa was originally drafted to the NHL by the Ottawa Senators in the 1st round of the 1997 entry draft. He has appeared in 965 NHL games during his career, notching 427 goals and adding 473 assists along with 528 penalty minutes. The 33 year old left wing has played 51 games with the Chicago Blackhawks this season, totalling 26+36=62 with 18 PIM.

30-1-2012 Media praises the Tampa Bay Lightning TB

As a coach, if you can get your team to work hard every night, then you've done your job, commented Tampa Bay Lightning coach Guy Boucher after today's game against the Florida Panthers. This brings their current streak to 7 games undefeated.

27-1-2012 David Legwand reaches a milestone !

David Legwand(NAS) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Edmonton Oilers on a goal by Jean-Pierre Dumont. My line mate is so good I just have to throw it his direction and it's in the net. Anyone can look good playing with this guy, he read from a prepared speech..

A native of USA, David Legwand was originally drafted to the NHL by the Nashville Predators in the 1st round of the 1998 entry draft. He has appeared in 838 NHL games during his career, notching 188 goals and adding 300 assists along with 400 penalty minutes. The 31 year old center has played 52 games with the Nashville Predators this season, totalling 16+14=30 with 13 PIM.

27-1-2012 Marc Savard reaches a milestone !

Marc Savard(BOS) scored the 800th point of his career in tonight's game against the New York Islanders on a goal by Marco Sturm. I just want to thank this great organization for presenting me with the opportunity to play in the NHL, he replied before ducking into the dressing room..

A native of Canada, Marc Savard was originally drafted to the NHL by the New York Rangers in the 4th round of the 1995 entry draft. He has appeared in 914 NHL games during his career, notching 248 goals and adding 552 assists along with 841 penalty minutes. The 34 year old center has played 50 games with the Boston Bruins this season, totalling 17+23=40 with 49 PIM.

25-1-2012 Martin St. Louis reaches a milestone !

Martin St. Louis(TB) scored the 800th point of his career in tonight's game against the Ottawa Senators on a goal by Kim Johnsson. I just want to thank all the people that have supported me throughout my career. I couldn't have done this without them, he commented during a post game radio interview..

A native of Canada, Martin St. Louis, was originally signed as a free agent to the NHL. He has appeared in 899 NHL games during his career, notching 311 goals and adding 489 assists along with 268 penalty minutes. The 36 year old left wing has played 48 games with the Tampa Bay Lightning this season, totalling 18+27=45 with 6 PIM.

25-1-2012 Media attacks the Ottawa Senators OTT
The media is disappointed by the team's 8 game losing streak. Most of the critic is addressed to the work of general manager a and headcoach

24-1-2012 Media praises the Los Angeles Kings LAK
Let's see your headlines now..., commented Los Angeles Kings GM Dean Lombardi after today's game against the Colorado Avalanche. This brings their current streak to 7 games undefeated.

23-1-2012 Media criticises the Phoenix Coyotes PHO
It isn't the happiest time for the Phoenix Coyotes as they are on a 6 game winless streak. Phoenix Coyotes coach had little to say about the way things are going: I don't know. Nothing seems to work...

SoupQc
Admin
SoupQc

MessageSujet: Re: Presse et Milestone   Presse et Milestone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Mai - 18:56

15-2-2012 Ales Hemsky reaches a milestone !
Ales Hemsky(CAR) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Toronto Maple Leafs on a goal by Tomas Fleischmann. Awesome, even more so because the game was televised, the happy player said in a hockey magazine..

A native of Czech, Ales Hemsky was originally drafted to the NHL by the Edmonton Oilers in the 1st round of the 2001 entry draft. He has appeared in 582 NHL games during his career, notching 139 goals and adding 300 assists along with 260 penalty minutes. The 28 year old right wing has played 57 games with the Carolina Hurricanes this season, totalling 23+21=44 with 14 PIM.

15-2-2012 Media criticises the Toronto Maple Leafs TOR
It isn't the happiest time for the Toronto Maple Leafs as they are on a 7 game winless streak. Toronto Maple Leafs coach had little to say about the way things are going: I don't know. Nothing seems to work...

14-2-2012 Ryan Getzlaf reaches a milestone !
Ryan Getzlaf(ANA) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Colorado Avalanche on a goal by Jared Cowen. For me this is dream come true, he said after the game in the dressing room..

A native of Canada, Ryan Getzlaf was originally drafted to the NHL by the Anaheim Mighty Ducks in the 1st round of the 2003 entry draft. He has appeared in 503 NHL games during his career, notching 158 goals and adding 300 assists along with 497 penalty minutes. The 26 year old center has played 58 games with the Anaheim Mighty Ducks this season, totalling 27+29=56 with 52 PIM.

14-2-2012 Henrik Sedin reaches a milestone !
Henrik Sedin(VAN) scored the 700th point of his career in tonight's game against the Washington Capitals on a goal by Daniel Sedin. In a game like this, it was nice to set that milestone, he said to the press..

A native of Sweden, Henrik Sedin was originally drafted to the NHL by the Vancouver Canucks in the 1st round of the 1999 entry draft. He has appeared in 866 NHL games during his career, notching 189 goals and adding 511 assists along with 518 penalty minutes. The 31 year old center has played 56 games with the Vancouver Canucks this season, totalling 20+30=50 with 32 PIM.

14-2-2012 Tim Connolly reaches a milestone !
Tim Connolly(PHO) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Florida Panthers on a goal by Radim Vrbata. The pass just found the right guy, what more can I say, he said as he packed up his gear..

A native of USA, Tim Connolly was originally drafted to the NHL by the New York Islanders in the 1st round of the 1999 entry draft. He has appeared in 698 NHL games during his career, notching 145 goals and adding 300 assists along with 284 penalty minutes. The 30 year old left wing has played 55 games with the Phoenix Coyotes this season, totalling 15+21=36 with 20 PIM.

13-2-2012 Alex Tanguay reaches a milestone !
Alex Tanguay(NAS) scored the 700th point of his career in tonight's game against the Dallas Stars on a goal by Ryan Suter. Yes, it's nice to break records but that's not the idea of this game, he said at the post-game press conference..

A native of Canada, Alex Tanguay was originally drafted to the NHL by the Colorado Avalanche in the 1st round of the 1998 entry draft. He has appeared in 882 NHL games during his career, notching 229 goals and adding 471 assists along with 452 penalty minutes. The 32 year old left wing has played 58 games with the Nashville Predators this season, totalling 7+22=29 with 43 PIM.

6-2-2012 Media praises the Tampa Bay Lightning TB
The Tampa Bay Lightning are flying high with a 10 game undefeated streak. Tampa Bay Lightning defenseman Victor Hedman commented about their recent success: We're all kind of excited, we just can't hide it. I hope we continue to play like this in the future...

SoupQc
Admin
SoupQc

MessageSujet: Re: Presse et Milestone   Presse et Milestone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeLun 16 Mai - 18:22

27-2-2012 Media praises the Nashville Predators NAS
When we were healthy, we were one of the best teams in the league, commented Nashville Predators coach after today's game against the San Jose Sharks. This brings their current streak to 9 games undefeated.

25-2-2012 Media attacks the Columbus Blue Jackets CBS
The media is disappointed by the team's 7 game losing streak. Most of the critic is addressed to the work of general manager a and headcoach Scott Arniel

25-2-2012 Media criticises the Buffalo Sabres BUF
The Buffalo Sabres are spinning in a 6 game winless streak. Buffalo Sabres center Gilbert Brulé commented about their recent play: It seems like everything is going wrong now. It's not the best of times for us right now...

24-2-2012 Ilya Kovalchuk reaches a milestone !
Ilya Kovalchuk(NJ) scored the 400th goal of his career in tonight's game against the Florida Panthers on a feed by Patrik Elias. It is just an amazing thing for me, were his words after the game.

A native of Russia, Ilya Kovalchuk was originally drafted to the NHL by the Atlanta Thrashers in the 1st round of the 2001 entry draft. He has appeared in 763 NHL games during his career, notching 400 goals and adding 372 assists along with 475 penalty minutes. The 28 year old right wing has played 60 games with the New Jersey Devils this season, totalling 31+30=61 with 20 PIM.

23-2-2012 Eric Staal reaches a milestone !
Eric Staal(MTL) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Washington Capitals on a goal by Jiri Hudler. Awesome, even more so because the game was televised, our record breaker told a Hockey Night in Canada reporter..

A native of Canada, Eric Staal was originally drafted to the NHL by the Carolina Hurricanes in the 1st round of the 2003 entry draft. He has appeared in 622 NHL games during his career, notching 248 goals and adding 300 assists along with 385 penalty minutes. The 27 year old center has played 61 games with the Montreal Canadiens this season, totalling 20+29=49 with 12 PIM.

23-2-2012 Media criticises the Toronto Maple Leafs TOR
We've been kicking ourselves for this streak but it seems like nothing is helping us right now said Toronto Maple Leafs coach after today's game against the Phoenix Coyotes. The Toronto Maple Leafs have now a 11 game winless streak.

19-2-2012 Media criticises the Calgary Flames CGY
We've been kicking ourselves for this streak but it seems like nothing is helping us right now said Calgary Flames coach after today's game against the Anaheim Mighty Ducks. The Calgary Flames have now a 11 game winless streak.

19-2-2012 Media criticises the Toronto Maple Leafs TOR
Everyone has noticed the steep dive of the Toronto Maple Leafs after a dreadful 9 game winless streak. We need to address the problem and get it out of our system, said team captain Jean-Sébastien Giguère openly. has made some good moves and some bad moves but now we could really use those good moves.

SoupQc
Admin
SoupQc

MessageSujet: Re: Presse et Milestone   Presse et Milestone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMar 17 Mai - 19:01

9-3-2012 Steven Reinprecht reaches a milestone !
Steven Reinprecht(FLA) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Columbus Blue Jackets on a goal by Brad Boyes. Awesome, even more so because the game was televised, he said at the post-game press conference..

A native of Canada, Steven Reinprecht, was originally signed as a free agent to the NHL. He has appeared in 784 NHL games during his career, notching 176 goals and adding 300 assists along with 216 penalty minutes. The 35 year old center has played 68 games with the Florida Panthers this season, totalling 20+34=54 with 8 PIM.

8-3-2012 David Legwand reaches a milestone !
David Legwand(NAS) scored the 500th point of his career in tonight's game against the San Jose Sharks on a goal by Alexander Semin. I don't know why exactly, but the ice just seems to be more wide open for me this year, he commented to the media..

A native of USA, David Legwand was originally drafted to the NHL by the Nashville Predators in the 1st round of the 1998 entry draft. He has appeared in 854 NHL games during his career, notching 190 goals and adding 310 assists along with 400 penalty minutes. The 31 year old center has played 68 games with the Nashville Predators this season, totalling 18+24=42 with 13 PIM.

8-3-2012 Media glorifies the San Jose Sharks SJ
The media is impressed by the team's 5 game winning streak. Much of the credit is granted to the good work of general manager a and headcoach Todd McLellan

8-3-2012 Sidney Crosby reaches a milestone !
Sidney Crosby(PIT) notched the 400th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Carolina Hurricanes on a goal by Michael Del Zotto. I'm just happy to contribute, were his words after the game..

A native of Canada, Sidney Crosby was originally drafted to the NHL by the Pittsburgh Penguins in the 1st round of the 2005 entry draft. He has appeared in 510 NHL games during his career, notching 242 goals and adding 400 assists along with 445 penalty minutes. The 24 year old center has played 66 games with the Pittsburgh Penguins this season, totalling 27+41=68 with 35 PIM.

8-3-2012 Media praises the Philadelphia Flyers PHI
The Philadelphia Flyers are flying high with a 7 game undefeated streak. Philadelphia Flyers defenseman Theo Peckham commented about their recent success: We're playing like a team out there. The whole team has really bought into our system and not one player is slacking off.

7-3-2012 Media criticises the Montreal Canadiens MTL
Everyone has noticed the steep dive of the Montreal Canadiens after a dreadful 6 game winless streak. We need to address the problem and get it out of our system, said team captain Erik Cole openly. Pierre Gauthier has made some good moves and some bad moves but now we could really use those good moves.

6-3-2012 Media praises the Nashville Predators NAS
We've worked hard this season and the results speak for them selves said Nashville Predators coach after today's win over the Phoenix Coyotes. The Nashville Predators have now a 12 game undefeated streak.

6-3-2012 League suspends Robyn Regehr CGY
The league board has suspended Calgary Flames player Robyn Regehr for 11 games for injuring Vladislav Namestnikov of Buffalo Sabres.

6-3-2012 Ed Jovanovski reaches a milestone !

Ed Jovanovski(NYI) notched the 400th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Ottawa Senators on a goal by Manny Malhotra. Sometimes the puck just bounces your way..., he said at the post-game press conference..

A native of Canada, Ed Jovanovski was originally drafted to the NHL by the Florida Panthers in the 1st round of the 1994 entry draft. He has appeared in 1115 NHL games during his career, notching 142 goals and adding 400 assists along with 1517 penalty minutes. The 35 year old defenseman has played 65 games with the New York Islanders this season, totalling 9+26=35 with 53 PIM.

4-3-2012 Media criticises the Toronto Maple Leafs TOR
The Toronto Maple Leafs are spinning in a 16 game winless streak. Toronto Maple Leafs left wing Gabriel Bourque commented about their recent play: Things are not looking good for us but I think if we stay positive, we can climb out of this hole.

3-3-2012 Media criticises the Calgary Flames CGY
We've been kicking ourselves for this streak but it seems like nothing is helping us right now said Calgary Flames coach after today's game against the Chicago Blackhawks. The Calgary Flames have now a 16 game winless streak.

2-3-2012 Media criticises the Detroit Red Wings DET
The Detroit Red Wings are spinning in a 7 game winless streak. Detroit Red Wings center Joakim Andersson commented about their recent play: Things are not looking good for us but I think if we stay positive, we can climb out of this hole.

1-3-2012 Pavel Datsyuk reaches a milestone !

Pavel Datsyuk(LAK) scored the 700th point of his career in tonight's game against the Ottawa Senators on a feed by Sam Gagner. This one is for the fans who are paying my salary, was the comment released to the press after the game.

A native of Russia, Pavel Datsyuk was originally drafted to the NHL by the Detroit Red Wings in the 6th round of the 1998 entry draft. He has appeared in 735 NHL games during his career, notching 247 goals and adding 453 assists along with 175 penalty minutes. The 33 year old center has played 63 games with the Los Angeles Kings this season, totalling 27+31=58 with 8 PIM.
SoupQc
Admin
SoupQc

MessageSujet: Re: Presse et Milestone   Presse et Milestone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMer 18 Mai - 18:16

24-3-2012 Alexander Ovechkin reaches a milestone !
Alexander Ovechkin(WSH) scored the 700th point of his career in tonight's game against the Tampa Bay Lightning on a feed by Marian Gaborik. I'm not out here to set records, but it's always nice to get the points, were his words after the game.

A native of Russia, Alexander Ovechkin was originally drafted to the NHL by the Washington Capitals in the 1st round of the 2004 entry draft. He has appeared in 551 NHL games during his career, notching 349 goals and adding 351 assists along with 323 penalty minutes. The 26 year old left wing has played 74 games with the Washington Capitals this season, totalling 40+40=80 with 12 PIM.

24-3-2012 Media criticises the Montreal Canadiens MTL
The Montreal Canadiens are spinning in a 6 game winless streak. Montreal Canadiens right wing Ben Maxwell commented about their recent play: Things are not looking good for us but I think if we stay positive, we can climb out of this hole.

22-3-2012 Pavel Kubina reaches a milestone !
Pavel Kubina(TB) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Carolina Hurricanes on a goal by Shea Weber. Awesome, even more so because the game was televised, he said at the post-game press conference..

A native of Czech, Pavel Kubina was originally drafted to the NHL by the Tampa Bay Lightning in the 7th round of the 1996 entry draft. He has appeared in 977 NHL games during his career, notching 113 goals and adding 300 assists along with 1084 penalty minutes. The 34 year old defenseman has played 73 games with the Tampa Bay Lightning this season, totalling 5+28=33 with 57 PIM.

21-3-2012 Media criticises the Colorado Avalanche COL
The Colorado Avalanche are stumbling in a 6 game winless streak. Colorado Avalanche defenseman Kevin Shattenkirk commented about their recent play: This is bad. It's one of those streaks that you don't want to remember when you're old.

20-3-2012 Media glorifies the Los Angeles Kings LAK
The media is impressed by the team's 6 game winning streak. Much of the credit is granted to the good work of general manager a and headcoach Ralph Krueger

19-3-2012 Media praises the Philadelphia Flyers PHI
The Philadelphia Flyers are flying high with a 12 game undefeated streak. Philadelphia Flyers defenseman Theo Peckham commented about their recent success: Let's face it, we've got a great core of guys here, some real strong young guys and a good squad of leaders. If every team had that then they'd do just as good.

18-3-2012 Media glorifies the Los Angeles Kings LAK
The media is impressed by the team's 5 game winning streak. Much of the credit is granted to the good work of general manager a and headcoach Mike Babcock

18-3-2012 Media criticises the Vancouver Canucks VAN
Everyone has noticed the steep dive of the Vancouver Canucks after a dreadful 7 game winless streak. We need to address the problem and get it out of our system, said team captain Roberto Luongo openly. Mike Gillis has made some good moves and some bad moves but now we could really use those good moves.

18-3-2012 Brad Richards reaches a milestone !
Brad Richards(EDM) notched the 500th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Minnesota Wild on a goal by Drew Stafford. We were playing our game tonight and I just happened to be in the right place at the right time, he said after the game in the dressing room..

A native of Canada, Brad Richards was originally drafted to the NHL by the Tampa Bay Lightning in the 3rd round of the 1998 entry draft. He has appeared in 853 NHL games during his career, notching 228 goals and adding 500 assists along with 207 penalty minutes. The 31 year old center has played 71 games with the Edmonton Oilers this season, totalling 18+25=43 with 24 PIM.

18-3-2012 Daymond Langkow reaches a milestone !
Daymond Langkow(ANA) scored the 300th goal of his career in tonight's game against the St. Louis Blues on a feed by Jonathan Quick. As long as the team wins I'm happy. The personal records don't mean anything to me if they aren't a part of winning the Cup, was his only statement before going to the dressing room.

A native of Canada, Daymond Langkow was originally drafted to the NHL by the Tampa Bay Lightning in the 1st round of the 1995 entry draft. He has appeared in 1169 NHL games during his career, notching 300 goals and adding 428 assists along with 577 penalty minutes. The 35 year old center has played 74 games with the Anaheim Mighty Ducks this season, totalling 18+18=36 with 28 PIM.

17-3-2012 Kimmo Timonen reaches a milestone !
Kimmo Timonen(PHI) scored the 500th point of his career in tonight's game against the New York Rangers on a feed by Andrej Meszaros. Wow, I feel good about it...I guess, he said after the game in the dressing room.

A native of Finland, Kimmo Timonen was originally drafted to the NHL by the Los Angeles Kings in the of the 1993 entry draft. He has appeared in 965 NHL games during his career, notching 111 goals and adding 389 assists along with 562 penalty minutes. The 36 year old defenseman has played 71 games with the Philadelphia Flyers this season, totalling 9+32=41 with 34 PIM.

17-3-2012 Media praises the Philadelphia Flyers PHI
I think one of the things that has been evident is we've had a chance to practice, commented Philadelphia Flyers coach Peter Laviolette after today's game against the New York Rangers. This brings their current streak to 11 games undefeated.

13-3-2012 Media attacks the New York Islanders NYI
The media is disappointed by the team's 5 game losing streak. Most of the critic is addressed to the work of general manager a and headcoach Ralph Krueger

13-3-2012 Media praises the Philadelphia Flyers PHI
We've worked hard this season and the results speak for them selves said Philadelphia Flyers coach Peter Laviolette after today's win over the Chicago Blackhawks. The Philadelphia Flyers have now a 9 game undefeated streak.

10-3-2012 Media praises the Philadelphia Flyers PHI
Everyone is buzzing about the strong play of the Philadelphia Flyers after an amazing 8 game undefeated streak. This streak belongs to our coaching and administrative staff, said team captain Mike Richards stoically.Paul Holmgren has made some very important moves and he's really shown a commitment to winning.

SoupQc
Admin
SoupQc

MessageSujet: Re: Presse et Milestone   Presse et Milestone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeVen 20 Mai - 17:46

7-4-2012 Chris Drury reaches a milestone !
Chris Drury(DET) notched the 400th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Edmonton Oilers on a goal by Henrik Zetterberg. My kids attended this game so it is extra special for me, the happy player commented..

A native of USA, Chris Drury was originally drafted to the NHL by the Colorado Avalanche in the 3rd round of the 1994 entry draft. He has appeared in 995 NHL games during his career, notching 287 goals and adding 400 assists along with 531 penalty minutes. The 35 year old left wing has played 60 games with the Detroit Red Wings this season, totalling 17+19=36 with 55 PIM.

6-4-2012 Patrik Elias reaches a milestone !
Patrik Elias(NJ) notched the 500th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Ottawa Senators on a goal by Valtteri Filppula. Making beautiful plays is fun on the ice I think, he said after the game in the dressing room..

A native of Czech, Patrik Elias was originally drafted to the NHL by the New Jersey Devils in the 2nd round of the 1994 entry draft. He has appeared in 1035 NHL games during his career, notching 364 goals and adding 500 assists along with 510 penalty minutes. The 35 year old left wing has played 80 games with the New Jersey Devils this season, totalling 27+42=69 with 14 PIM.

6-4-2012 Media praises the Carolina Hurricanes CAR
The Carolina Hurricanes are flying high with a 8 game undefeated streak. Carolina Hurricanes center Derick Brassard commented about their recent success: Let's face it, we've got a great core of guys here, some real strong young guys and a good squad of leaders. If every team had that then they'd do just as good.

5-4-2012 Player of the week: Ben Bishop (G)
NHL has awarded Ben Bishop (G) of New York Islanders as Player Of The Week He registered 3 wins and allowed 1 goals in 3 games last week. He also had 2 shutouts.

A native of USA, Ben Bishop was originally drafted to the NHL by the St. Louis Blues in the 3rd round of the 2005 entry draft. He has appeared in 99 NHL games during his career, booking 6 career shutouts and allowing 248 goals. The 25 year old goaltender has played 80 games with the New York Islanders this season, allowing 199 goals on 1830 while booking 6 shutouts.

4-4-2012 League suspends Steve Downie STL
The league board has suspended St. Louis Blues player Steve Downie for 4 games for injuring Greg Nemisz of Calgary Flames.

2-4-2012 Media criticises the Calgary Flames CGY
It isn't the happiest time for the Calgary Flames as they are on a 6 game winless streak. Calgary Flames coach had little to say about the way things are going: I don't know. Nothing seems to work...

1-4-2012 Shane Doan reaches a milestone !
Shane Doan(ATL) scored the 800th point of his career in tonight's game against the Ottawa Senators on a goal by Ryan Nugent-Hopkins. All of them are special, but I'm going to remember this one the most, he replied before ducking into the dressing room..

A native of Canada, Shane Doan was originally drafted to the NHL by the Phoenix Coyotes in the 1st round of the 1995 entry draft. He has appeared in 1207 NHL games during his career, notching 333 goals and adding 467 assists along with 1082 penalty minutes. The 35 year old right wing has played 78 games with the Atlanta Thrashers this season, totalling 22+22=44 with 72 PIM.

1-4-2012 Player of the month: Thomas Vanek (L)
NHL has awarded Thomas Vanek (L) of Ottawa Senators as Player Of The Month He registered 7 goals and 12 assists for 19 points in 15 games last month. He also had 2 game winning goals.

A native of Austria, Thomas Vanek was originally drafted to the NHL by the Buffalo Sabres in the 1st round of the 2003 entry draft. He has appeared in 546 NHL games during his career, notching 233 goals and adding 207 assists along with 280 penalty minutes. The 28 year old left wing has played 78 games with the Ottawa Senators this season, totalling 34+38=72 with 4 PIM.

1-4-2012 Rookie of the month: Ian Stockbridge (G)
NHL has awarded Ian Stockbridge (G) of San Jose Sharks as Rookie Of The Month He registered 10 wins and allowed 27 goals in 15 games last month.

A native of USA, Ian Stockbridge was originally drafted to the NHL by the San Jose Sharks in the 1st round of the 2011 entry draft. He has appeared in 78 NHL games during his career, booking 6 career shutouts and allowing 189 goals. The 18 year old goaltender has played 78 games with the San Jose Sharks this season, allowing 189 goals on 1687 while booking 6 shutouts.

31-3-2012 Media criticises the Calgary Flames CGY
The Calgary Flames are stumbling in a 5 game winless streak. Calgary Flames center Greg Nemisz commented about their recent play: This is bad. It's one of those streaks that you don't want to remember when you're old.

31-3-2012 Dan Boyle injured.
Dan Boyle (SJ) suffered knee injury during the game in an incident with Zack Stortini (EDM). He is expected to be sidelined for a couple of months. Hopefully the team won't suffer for the next month or so, he said after the game in the dressing room.

29-3-2012 Player of the week: Alexander Ovechkin (L)
NHL has awarded Alexander Ovechkin (L) of Washington Capitals as Player Of The Week He registered 3 goals and 3 assists for 6 points in 3 games last week. He also had 1 game winning goal.

A native of Russia, Alexander Ovechkin was originally drafted to the NHL by the Washington Capitals in the 1st round of the 2004 entry draft. He has appeared in 553 NHL games during his career, notching 350 goals and adding 352 assists along with 323 penalty minutes. The 26 year old left wing has played 76 games with the Washington Capitals this season, totalling 41+41=82 with 12 PIM.

29-3-2012 Media criticises the Montreal Canadiens MTL
We've been kicking ourselves for this streak but it seems like nothing is helping us right now said Montreal Canadiens coach after today's game against the Tampa Bay Lightning. The Montreal Canadiens have now a 9 game winless streak.

29-3-2012 Media criticises the New York Rangers NYR
We've been kicking ourselves for this streak but it seems like nothing is helping us right now said New York Rangers coach after today's game against the New Jersey Devils. The New York Rangers have now a 5 game winless streak.

28-3-2012 Media criticises the Colorado Avalanche COL
The Colorado Avalanche are stumbling in a 9 game winless streak. Colorado Avalanche defenseman Kevin Shattenkirk commented about their recent play: This is bad. It's one of those streaks that you don't want to remember when you're old.

28-3-2012 League suspends Stéphane Robidas
The league board has suspended Ottawa Senators player Stéphane Robidas for 7 games for injuring Ryan Johansen of St. Louis Blues.

28-3-2012 League suspends Shawn Thornton
The league board has suspended Boston Bruins player Shawn Thornton for 12 games for injuring Zack Kassian of Buffalo Sabres.

27-3-2012 Media praises the New York Islanders NYI
The New York Islanders are flying high with a 7 game undefeated streak. New York Islanders right wing Michael Grabner commented about their recent success: It's just so exciting to come to the rink these days. I mean, we're even enjoying practice!

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Presse et Milestone   Presse et Milestone - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Presse et Milestone
Page 6 sur 6Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6